Whirponili Admin replied

295 weeks ago

Download Full Movie Spider-Man 2 In Hindi

Show Spoiler

a5c7b9f00b Peter Parker is an unhappy man: after two years of fighting crimeSpider-Man, his life has begun to fall apart. The girl he loves is engaged to someone else, his grades are slipping, he cannot keep any of his jobs, and on top of it, the newspaper Daily Bugle is attacking him viciously, claiming that Spider-Man is a criminal. He reaches the breaking point and gives up the crime fighter's life, once and for all. But after a failed fusion experiment, eccentric and obsessive scientist Dr. Otto Octavius is transformed into super villain Doctor Octopus, Doc Ock for short, having four long tentaclesextra hands. Peter guesses it might just be time for Spider-Man to return, but would he act upon it?
It's been two years since Peter Parker transformed into Spider-Man, and he is still trying to balance life perfectly. His love for Mary Jane is becoming much stronger,he finds it hard to not let her down. His friendship with Harry Osborn is at risk,the young Harry is frustrated with Spider-Man getting away with his father's death. And if this wasn't enough for the super hero, a new enemy is in town. Dr. Otto Octavius is involved in a freak scientific accident and becomes the dangerous Doctor Octopus.
If you have a basic understanding of the world and enjoy watching movies where common sense is applied then this is not a movie for you, because it is no where to be found.<br/><br/>First let me say, the characters and story just suck. MJ comes offa gold digger, Peter is always spineless and confused, Harry has serious daddy issues, and the entire time I was hoping the villain would just kill them all.<br/><br/>Now for the lack of sense, apparently Harry and the doc thought it would be a great idea to create a mini SUN in what seems to be someones apartment. Not only do they mention it could blow up half the city, but the sun never seemed to emit any heat at allto what you'd expect. It also absorbed all the metal around it except for that in the device that's trying to contain it… which makes no sense at all… because if the device is failing to contain it then why wasn't it absorbed? There was also the points in the movie where Peter instantly lost or regained his power, it was an overnight experience in the first movie for Peter's genes to mutate, but now it seems they can switch back and forth in an instant. :/ Plus he's abusing the #1 rule of being a superhero and constantly taking his freaking mask on, exposing himself to an entire train.<br/><br/>Another annoying bit was the Doc walking on his robotic arms, it wasn't the movement that was annoying but the sound. Apparently the robotic arms struck the ground with such force from just walking it made buildings trembles and the earth shake with it's loud thumping sound.. I mean come on, it's not a T-REX from jurassic park, just some guy with metal tentacles.<br/><br/>By far the worst part of the movie must be the overall story line. Peter spends the ENTIRE movie trying to convince himself that he cannot be with Mary Jane becausespiderman evil may target her.. We'll apparently he didn't know that by being the ONLY person to have some kind of relationship with spider man, that evil would target him or his loved ones to get to spiderman. Then of course at the very end of the movie all of that was just thrown out the windowthey ended up together anyway.
I am still 'iffy' on "how" Doc-Ock came to be. The good doctor is working on creating a fusion power generator. Cheap, easy, free fuel for the whole planet. The only catch is that there was a "miscalculation" that causes the experiment to largely fail…fuse Doc-Ock to his little back-pack dealie with 4 powerful arms, kills his wife, and allowing the advanced 'AI' to influence his mind. Oh yes! The arms can think for themselves, and at times control Doc-Ock. He announces pre-test that the mechanical arms are necessary to do the experiment…as they are super strong, nearly indestructible, and magnetic-proof. But…short of a brief…'this is why I am wearing these arms' which in my mind didn't really give much of a reason to need to attach anything to his body….they really kind of blow his origin story. IMHO<br/><br/>Of course the kid playing the Green Goblin's son is back. <br/><br/>And once again…remnants of that terrible character almost ruined this one for mewell. Sam Rami…fire this kid. He is a horrible sub-soap actor. His lines are incredibly stupid too. He comes of with one liners like "I pay the bills" and "With my money…" and variations like that. He basically beats Doc-Ock over the head informing him constantly "who he (Doc-Ock) works for". <br/><br/>I guess the whole movie felt rushed to me. The middle especially. I think Rami had a checklist of things he wanted to include in this movie…..so at about the 45 minute mark….it kind of becomes a mess. <br/><br/>Spiderman loses his powers briefly. Why? Because he loses "focus". He's under a lot of stress so the poor guy can't seem to get it up. His webs stop working, he falls a lot. He can no longer climb walls either. Funny how he stayed 'ripped' tho. His eyesight goes bad again re-requiring the glasses he ditched in the first film. And he quits. Stops being Spiderman for a while. Crime in the city jumps by 75% and Spider is convinced by Aunt May (who supposedly doesn't know he's Spiderman, but speaks to him about the importance of being a hero, and why Spiderman shouldn't quit because little kids need heros..yadda yadda. So, Spidey puts the suit back on. Then his powers return. <br/><br/>What?<br/><br/>He regains focus….he something filler, more filler….and now he has his powers back. <br/><br/>whatever.<br/><br/>This, however, is where the movie starts to pick back up. <br/><br/>Gong into the movie, I was frightened that they'd mess up Doc Ock like they did the GG. But, I was spared that. Doc Ock is now…IMHO…one of the best movie villains ever. Beautifully done…if not hampered by silly lines a good chunk of the time. <br/><br/>So, really….I have 3 problems with it. <br/><br/>1: Most Important. They rushed the middle I think. 2: James Franco is a horrible actor and ruined every scene he was in. 3: Kirsten Dunst is ALSO a terrible actress…though not nearlybadFranco. Not only did this films Mary Jane have zero sex appeal but she looks fairly terrible throughout the whole movie. Lot's of close-ups on her half opened eyes (put the bong down) which reminded me of Garfield. Maybe it's just her Cat shaped head. I dunno. But her lines are some of the best in the movies, and she blows'em. In an Uncool way.<br/><br/>It may be assumed that everything I DON'T complain about here…I absolutely loved. The effects are outstanding…mostly because they're seamless this time. The CGI is some of the best I have seen. Not to mention the sequences with SM "flying" through the city on his webs is outstanding…and has the capability of making a casual movie goer with a weak stomach sick. Bring It On! I say! Good stuff. SM himself is outstanding. Tobey nailed this character. <br/><br/>The over-all story is solid, and there are nice toucher oh humor everywhere.
Forget "Raising Helen" and "The Notebook," this is the movie summer's most touching young romance.
"Hold On" by Jet. In theory, the amount of heat and gravitational pull from a star, even one that size, would be enough to pull in and vaporize the water around it. We should have seen a very large column of steam rising out of the river, but it is a detail that was probably over looked or not even considered. Basically, there are three different cuts available throughout the world. First of all, there is the well-known theatrical version¹ that has been altered prior to the British cinema release² by Sony and unfortunately found its way to nearly all PAL DVDs. One headbutt has been replaced with a normal punch. The US DVD is uncut.Then, just in time for the theatrical release of <a href="/title/tt0413300/">Spider-Man 3 (2007)</a> an Extended Cut³ has been released to the home media market that runs approximately 8 minutes longer than the theatrical version. This extended version features several different kind of new scenes—story extensions, romance, action—but in principle this extended version is only worth for the die-hard fan. And by the way, the European versions of the Extended Cut are still altered in the same waythe theatrical version, thanks to the British Board of Film Classification (BBFC) and Sony.
Zombie Beach full movie hd 1080p download kickass movieAll's Fair in Love and War full movie in hindi free download hd 1080phindi Episode 1.130 free downloadSoldier movie in tamil dubbed downloadOre ga hyuuga kojirou full movie hd 1080p download kickass movieUntitled Avengers Movie hd mp4 downloadDead Space tamil pdf downloadthe Bartleby the Prisoner hindi dubbed free downloadAbove Suspicion full movie hd 1080p downloadBlack Lagoon full movie hd 720p free download

last edited 218 weeks ago by Whirponili
Please log in to post a reply.